Wednesday, April 22, 2015

IM BACK



Well, I guess I've got some explaining to do...It's been a long time since I last blogged and I am so sorry for going MIA for so long. I had attempted to completely redo my blog and ended up almost loosing all of my blog posts. I also tried to change my current web address to "blondeintentions.com" but encountered quite a few problems along the way...needless to say it will turn in to "blonde intentions.com" sometime in May!

Anyways, after all of my struggles I finally managed to give my blog a make over. Not as drastic as I was anticipating but I learned quite a few lessons throughout this whole process. One lesson being that this is something fun, something I enjoy and I have to keep it that way. What I mean is, it just isn't worth it to overcomplicate things and make things more stressful than they need to be. So, I finally decided that the best thing for me is to go back to the basics. That way I can get back to doing what I love.

Another reason for my disappearance is school. I recently finished my first year of University and as those of you know who are either in University or have experienced University, it tends to be a little overwhelming at times. Or even for those of you who have had to write finals or exams, it can get pretty hectic. When my finals approached it became really difficult to focus on my blog but now I am finished school for the summer so no more excuses!

I am really excited to get back to blogging and I promise I will never disappear like this again! Get ready for a summer filled with lots of posts from Blonde Intentions!

Now, to what's really important...my outfit. My friend and I headed over to a local beach for the day to check out some of the beautiful scenery. Where I live, it is still pretty chilly. Our weather is in that awkward winter/spring phase so it can be difficult trying to figure out how to dress accordingly. I decided to wear a fuzzy sweater to keep warm, but not too warm, and paired it with some ripped denim jeans and my good ol' Chuck's. I kept the colours of this outfit light to give the overall outfit a more "spring-like" vibe. Because if we convince ourselves it's spring we will actually get spring...right? Well, at least I'm optimistic. Can't blame a girl for trying.

What I was wearing














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brittany Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig