Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MAGAZINE ARTICLE

The Outport Magazine has finally released their spring issue and I was lucky enough to be apart of it! In the new issue I had the opportunity to write an article focused on spring fashion trends and offer some spring outfit inspiration. I am so happy I had the opportunity to be apart of this issue as the magazine has now become bigger and better than ever! The Outport has undergone quite a few changes since their initial release, one being the transition from a print focused publication to a digital one. It has not only modernized the magazine but has made it much more accessible. I am extremely pleased with this change because now I can share the magazine with all of you! Be sure to check it out below!



You can also find my article as well as many other great articles on the new Outport website http://www.theoutport.com.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brittany Taylor | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig